viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Long way to go (Reel I: Ten Months And A Day-2002)

Fuente: www.asafapowah.blogspot.com

It´s been a long time since I feel this way
It´s like see everything far away
I´m far from home. I´m far from love
I can´t feel the rain and I can´t feel the storm
The sun will shine and I´ll keep on struggle
trying to break down this little bubble
Where I Live this way, far from you my babe
Far from hom and far from them

´Cause something is going wrongr with me, my friend.
Long way to go, still a long time
But the one who could blame it
has still a long way to go walk with me
Still reach a proper place to rest and discuss
the real matters of life,
trying to find yhr better plan for all of us
Far from hate, far from war / Long way to go, still a long time
I don´t know more than you / I´m also far from truth
But it´s a long time since I feel this way
It´s like see everything far away
I try a proper place to rest an discuss / the real matters of life
Trying to find the better plan for all of us
Far from hate, far from war / I want it far from hate, far from war
Long way to go, still a long time / We are far from reach the point
Still we got a long way to go / Long way to go, still a long time

Fuente: Mario (extraido del libro del CD original "Reel I: Ten months and a day" de Super Ape)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario