lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

Jah give us love (Double Top-1984)


Fuente: www.roots-archives.com


Jah Jah Jah Jah, I love you, Jah Jah, yeah,
Jah is my light and my salvation, yeah.
Oh-oh-oh, yeah, yeah.

Jah Jah give us love in the morning,
Jah Jah give us love in the evening,
Jah Jah give us love in the night,
Jah Jah give us love all the time.

Jah Jah love is warm and tender,
Jah Jah love is pure and true, yeah,
Jah Jah love is warm and tender,
Jah Jah love is pure and true, yeah.

Jah is my light and my salvation, yeah-heh, yeah,
Who-oh, shall I fear, yeah-heh, yeah,
Jah is the strength of my life, yeah-heh, yeah.

Jah Jah give us love in the morning,...
...Jah Jah give us love all the time, yeah.

Jah Jah love me, And I love Jah Jah too. Yeah-yeah.

I guide and save you, oh-oh-oh, yeah,
Jah is my light and my salvation, oh-oh-oh, yeah,
Who-oh, shall I fear, yeah, yeah,
Jah is the strength of my life, yeah, yeah.

Let the wicked creep up on me,
They shall stumble and they shall fall,
'Cause Jah Jah give us love in the morning,...
...Jah Jah give us love all the time, yeah.

I love Jah Jah so, yeah,
And Jah Jah love me too, yeah.
Yeah-yeah-yeah, He's my salvation, oh-oh-oh, yeah,
Who-oh shall I fear, yeah.

Jah is the strength of my life, I tell you.
Wicked people yeah, yeah,
Jah Jah is my life, I tell you, yeah, yeah.

Jah Jah give us love in the morning,...



Fuente: Saioa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario