viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

No artificial life (Countryside-2003)

Funete: http://www.brixtonrecords.com/


I don't want to live inna big city anymore
I wanna live by the country side

I don't wanna waste my time inna big city
The country side will set I free from this chains and misery

I don't want, no artificial life

Here I'm wasting time, roaming and roaming around
Here I'm wasting time
The living is hard without trees and moon and stars
so lets go back and live by the country side

Cause we don't want, no artificial life
I say I don't want, no artificial life

There's so much hate, there's no love,
I can not take the city anymore
You know I try my best in "Rome"
Afraid from the cars, the smell,
the smog and noise, and noise
I want to tell you something you already know

I say I don't want no artificial life
I say I don't want, at all, no god, no artificial life
And listen me when I say, no artificial life
Ooh I don't want at all, no artificial life, drum & bass style!!

The livig is hard without trees and moon and stars
So lets go back and live by the country side
There's so much hate, there's no love
And like Curtis said, I say so
The big soul man couldn't go wrong
When he said: Familiar music, familiar sound,
Underground, we're living underground

And I sing ...
I don't want to live inna big city anymore
I wanna live by the country side, you know

Fuente: Saioa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario